10 Benefits Of Olive Oil For Your Weight and Health
You know that olive oil is extracted from olives, is used in cooking, in medicine, in cosmetics, soaps and others. Excellent flavor and aroma of olive oil offers a number of benefits for your weight and health.
Olive oil is widely used to prepare pastas, fish, salads and meat. Let’s review the nutritional benefits of olive oil.
10 Benefits of olive oil.
– The nutritional value of olive oil: Olive oil is rich in calories and gives you about 900 calories per 100 grams. It is an excellent source of quality fats, monounsaturated fatty acids, commonly known as monounsaturated fatty acids, olive oil also contains polyphenols, omega 3 fatty acids and triglycerides.
– Prevents heart disease: monounsaturated fatty acids present in olive oil help lower bad cholesterol (LDL), reducing blocked arteries and the formation of the plague. Also helps to reduce blood clotting.
Olive oil is also a good source of antioxidants such as phenols and vitamin E, which in turn help keep the heart strong and functioning properly.
– Olive oil prevents cancer: Olive oil is rich in omega-3, which helps prevent cancer and reduce the rate of growth of cancer cells in the body.
Olive oil is also rich in vitamins and antioxidants that help reduce the mutation of cells and also prevents free radicals can attack DNA.
– Olive oil is good for the skin: Extra virgin olive oil is actually beneficial for the skin. They contain more antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin E to help fight free radicals that damage skin cells.
This oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce wrinkles and premature skin aging. The olive oil can also be used as a moisturizer because of its hydrophilic properties.
– Olive oil helps in baldness: Olive oil is very beneficial for the hair. It is widely used in the treatment of hair and scalp, olive oil is also effective against split ends and dandruff.
– Olive oil is beneficial for the brain: Losing memory is common after a certain age in people. The presence of the monounsaturated olive oil menorar help the likelihood of cognitive impairment.
Another benefit of olive oil is that it helps with diabetes.
– Olive oil protects against diabetes: Type 2 diabetes occurs in childhood and it causes obesity, and physical inactivity. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and iron, which in turn helps prevent diabetes.
– The extra virgin olive oil helps to reduce the level of blood sugar and inflammation that destroys insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas.
Other benefits of olive oil for your weight and health:
– Olive oil helps reduce blood pressure.
– Olive oil helps fight against platelet aggregation.
– Olive oil has two polyphenols, tyrosol and hydroxytyrosol that helps build and strengthen bones.
– Olive oil is very beneficial against various digestive problems and prevents constipation.