10 Foods That Help Burn Belly Fat
Foods that help burn belly fat are those foods that besides being healthy, help boost metabolism, burn calories, strengthen the immune system and give you energy.
But best of all is that there are foods that help burn belly fat and also help improve your overall health.
Foods that help burn belly fat.
These foods that help us lose weight increase or decrease the temperature, causing the body to spend calories returning to its normal temperature and are also foods that help you lose belly fat and lose weight healthily.
1. Broccoli: Broccoli has different nutritional properties. This vegetable is an effective diuretic, acts as a laxative and is excellent for babies. Broccoli also helps increase satiety, and is rich in protein.
2. Eggs: Eggs are an excellent source of choline, a compound that aids in the absorption of fat per block.
3. Quinoa: Quinoa is a grain rich in protein, fiber and essential amino acids needed to build muscle, speed up metabolism.
In addition, quinoa has a low glycemic index and does not contain gluten, provides a prolonged satiety and gives you energy because their carbohydrates are metabolized slowly.
4. Lentils: This grain is very useful for losing belly fat because it gives fullness to our body and this makes us go without food for a longer period of time.
But the benefits do not stop there! Lentils also lowers cholesterol levels, increased fertility, antioxidant, contains fewer calories, is high in protein and fiber, slows aging and prevents anemia!
5. Oats: Oats are a cereal that helps you lose belly fat due to fiber, vitamin B5, vitamin E and vitamin B6 which helps with weight loss. You should eat at breakfast, with or without fruit.
If you decide to add fruits to your cieta, I recommend papaya, apples or strawberries. So in addition to control hunger, oats helps your body to send away what is not good.
6. Salmon: Salmon is an excellent source of lean protein that increase satiety. In addition, salmon contains no saturated fat (which is bad) present in red meat, however, is rich in Omega 3, a substance that helps improve memory, concentration and reduce stress levels.
7. Garlic: Garlic is one of the great foods that help you lose belly fat, garlic lowers cholesterol, removes excess fat and boosts metabolism, help you lose weight without doubt.
8. Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant. In addition, the sweet potato is a good source of good carbohydrates that increase satiety and added vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, iron, manganese and copper that help you lose belly fat.
Fruits can not stay away from foods that help burn belly fat.
9. Apple: Apples are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Besides apples are considered one of the most beneficial health fruits.
Helps detoxify the liver, reduces cholesterol and glucose levels, is diuretic and high in vitamin B12, these factors apples are a food that helps to burn belly fat .
10. Natural Yogurt: “The good bacteria” found in yogurt tend to improve the intestinal flora and absorb nutrients. Therefore, increases satiety and feel less hungry, belly deflates and metabolism is accelerated.