10 Foods That Help Rebuild Intestinal Flora
Foods that help the intestinal flora are a good option to keep the days of every day in good health. The intestinal flora is more than a group of bacteria that live in the intestines which helps in various processes such as digestion.
4,000,000 live in our gut microorganisms, mainly bacteria that bring benefits to your health. Diarrhea, heartburn, excess fiber and some medications can reduce the amount of bacteria that your body needs. The good news is that there are many foods that help regenerate the intestinal flora.
These microorganisms are from the mouth to the end of the large intestine, where various functions such as defense against infection, produce vitamin K and aid in digestion. When not working very well, intestine causes much discomfort and distress, and many people develop intestinal dysfunction.
10 Foods that help regenerate the intestinal flora.
Therefore, to control or prevent this problem in the intestines and cause intestinal flora to work properly it is necessary that you adopt healthy habits, starting with the food. Then Check out these 10 foods that help regenerate the intestinal flora.
1. Nuts: Walnuts are an excellent source of manganese and zinc, nutrients that work in the repair of the intestinal mucosa.
2. Garlic and onions: These foods contain a substance called cysteine, which is a great antioxidant.
3. The probiotic yoghurt: Probiotics are excellent stimulators of the proliferation of the good intestinal bacteria, and improves nutrient absorption.
4. The black chocolate: Chocolate when pure and good quality, this food may contain more probiotic dairy products, definitely.
5. Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are a good option to regenerate the intestinal, such as lemon, orange, tangerine, acerola and others that help protect against cancer and aids in collagen production flora.
6. Artichokes: Artichokes are potent prebiotics, which means they contain non-digestible nutrients that help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in your digestive system. Think artichokes as a healthy food for the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
7. Microalgae: Microalgae are foods found in oceans worldwide, algae such as Spirulina, Chlorella, and blue or green algae. These probiotics show an increase in the number of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli in the intestine.
8. Soy: Soy definitely help in the reconstruction of the epithelial tissue of the intestinal mucosa.
Another great food that regenerate the intestinal flora is the egg.
9. The egg: Egg yolks are an excellent source of pantothenic acid, which together with ascorbic acid, act in the production of collagen, which is very beneficial to regenerate the intestinal flora.
10. The chestnut: Chestnut-Brazil nut is rich in selenium, an antioxidant that is used in the repair of damaged mucosa.
You can tell that to regenerate the intestinal flora you must feed properly and healthily, now check your diet and change your eating habits so that you avoid problems in your health and especially in your intestines.
Excess gas and rhinitis, diarrhea and indigestion may be signs that your gut is in need of attention. So remember eating these foods that regenerate your intestinal flora.