6 Foods to Avoid or Overweight Remedy
Being overweight is one of the most dangerous diseases in our time, it is a silent murderer deteriorating every organ of the body and also greatly affects our self-esteem.
So you do not have to suffer the consequences of overweight in this article you will find a list of unsavory foods to control your weight.
Foods that you must leave
1. Margarine stick: in most cases these bars are full of toxic fats that significantly increase the bad cholesterol in our body also cause blood vessels to deteriorate.
This food can also lead to overweight because it contains roughly 100 calories per tablespoon.
2. Soft drinks or carbonated drinks: all of these drinks calories come from unhealthy sugars. It is a sweet liquid that will greatly affect your intentions to lose weight.
Empty calories make you gain weight quickly, plus your teeth are damaged and may even weaken your bones. Try replacing these drinks water and sodas with fruit flavor hoisted naturally.
3. Whole Milk: Although dairy foods are excellent for protecting our health, whole milk is loaded with saturated fat and cholesterol, which can cause your arteries, heart disease and obesity occurring saturated.
Be sure to drink milk, but seeks a low or fat free variety, will give the same amount of protein, calcium, vitamin D and potassium.
4. Bagels: these foods generally are made with refined wheat flour that has lost all natural nutrients, are also filled with empty calories the body assimilates as fats.
They are equivalent to eating 5 or 6 slices of bread. If you want to avoid overweight and have a more balanced diet you should avoid this kind of donuts.
5. Hot dogs: 80% of the calories present in hot dogs come from fat and contain a lot of saturated fats.
Both processed meats and non breads, may increase the risk to suffer from heart disease, increased cholesterol and overweight.
Replaces the current unleavened breads and prepare your hot dogs with turkey sausage or chicken.
So you’ll be consuming lean protein to help you remove excess fat and build more muscle mass.
6. Corn inflated lifting taste: is one of the higher-calorie foods, because they are made with oils and also they add sauce, sugar or butter.
They contain many saturated fats and a large portion can reach 1200 calories, which is a disaster for any diet. Try to avoid them at all costs and make your own corn inflation at home.