Abdominal fat burning diet
To achieve that healthy look that we want we must first burn abdominal fat.
Burn abdominal fat to achieve perfect abdominal muscles, it’s not easy and it requires dedication, but following these simple tips with perseverance for a while you will be able to do it.
The solution is in two steps, first we must take care of food and do some other exercises.
These tips can help
Eating tips to burn abdominal fat
It is the most important part, because we have amazing abs but are invisible because they are coated with a layer of fat.
So the first thing to do is to lose body fat.
Some tips about diet:
- Eat 5 or 6 times a day in small doses active metabolism and keeps hunger under control.
- We have to stop eating foods that prevent fat removal as white bread (wheat), sweet dough, junk food, hydrogenated oils and sugar.
- On the contrary we should eat foods that help burn abdominal fat, like oatmeal, olive oil, bread, fruit and vegetables, eggs, nuts, poultry and fish.
Exercises to burn abdominal fat
The key to having a six pack abs is not in the exercise of this muscle group but reduce the fat that covers them, and that usually is the real problem.
A little exercise 3 or 4 times a week will help us #eliminate fat and build muscle.
We combine three types of exercise:
- Cardiovascular or aerobic exercise is demanding muscular effort so that this consumes oxygen burning fat. Examples of aerobic exercise is swimming, running and walking briskly for 30-40 minutes 2 times a week.
- To build muscle we can do weight lifting because it is necessary to create muscle burning calories.
- Finally to tone the abdominal muscles need to incorporate specific training exercises.
If we are a little persistent in applying these tips you will see in some time will burn fat and your abs will start to become visible, improving our health and self-esteem.
If you want to burn abdominal fat and achieve that flat belly and body you so desire you need to know this training that explains step by step how to burn abdominal fat easily and permanently, emphasizing the better diet and the most effective exercises to burn belly fat