Lose Abdominal Fat
Medical science holds that abdominal fat is one of the greatest dangers for both women and men. Investigations have revealed that abdominal fat, particularly that found around the organs, can cause health problems particularly in men. If you want to feel healthy and look attractive appearance, is free you of abdominal fat.
Diseases that are associated with abdominal fat include diabetes, insulin resistance, hypertension, certain cancers and coronary heart disease.
Abdominal fat is more common in men due to their poor eating habits and physical inactivity. Age also plays an important role in fat accumulation in men as in women paper. In the case of women, with menopausal metabolic functioning is diminished. Finally, over the years, both sexes tend to accumulate fat in the abdomen, but this excess abdominal fat can be lost.
The two magic words to achieve this objective are: Diet and Exercise. Sounds simple right? All that is required to eliminate fat and lose inches in the abdomen is personal commitment.
As a first step removed from your vocabulary the term “reduced fat in specific areas.” It is impossible to lose inches in one area of your body without removing excess body fat. While this idea has been promoted for decades by institutions and health clubs, it really is a myth.
Excess fat is deposited in various areas of your body, so if you want to lose fat from your abdomen, regardless of diet or physical exercise program you follow, you will reduce body fat in other areas of your body.
Diet to reduce belly
If you limit your caloric intake below your nutritional needs, your body will store what little you eat as fat because the low level of calories you consume, you will think your body go hungry.
A hungry person loses muscle mass and tends to make the few calories that the body gets fat and not energy.
The daily caloric intake should be determined according to your age, physique, height and gender.
Thus you can determine the amount of calories your body needs to maintain proper function of your organs and have the energy to perform daily activities.
• For example, a 50-year-old, of average height, slightly overweight it is exercised moderately three times per week, need about 2500 calories a day to maintain your weight. The same man at 70 years old, need 5% fewer calories.
O This man should consume 2000 calories a day to lose weight.
O The same man, need to consume about 1700 calories to lose weight quickly.
• A woman of the same age and the same physical characteristics as the man in the above example, needs about 2300 calories a day to maintain your weight, weight loss 1800 calories to 1600 calories to lose weight quickly. That same woman 70 years need 6% fewer calories to maintain your weight.
A calorie is a very useful tool that will help necessary to control the loss of abdominal fat. On the Internet there are a lot of sites where you can download a calorie counter. Plan your diet to maintain your weight according to your age and gender and subtract 5%.
As Your muscles get stronger and tone up your muscle tissue from exercise, you can accelerate weight loss, since the muscles are able to burn three times more energy than fat.
The Exercise Program Strength and Resistance to reduce abdominal fat is very important to develop your muscles. For a beginner practicing enough resistance exercises include weight lifting. A person with an advanced level or intermediate exerciser can use the amount of weight you want or you can practice your exercises on machines with weight.
• Walk sports- beginners can walk at a moderate pace 30 minutes a day. As you gain more strength, you can practice a faster pace during the walk.
• Squat frontales- standing erect with your feet apart and your arms extended forward, makes a full squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Train yourself to reach 100 squats.
• Twists lateral counterparts standing erect with hands on your hips, lean your body to the left and then right. Perform 100 twists on each side.
• Raising calves – Face down, supporting your weight on your arms, lift your right leg as you can and hold this position for a count of two, then return to the starting position. Perform 100 repetitions of this exercise with each leg.
• Push-ups – in prone position with separated at shoulder height arms, raise your body until your arms are straight, keeping your torso upright. Beginners can start this exercise balanced on his knees. Once you practice this exercise regularly, the fulcrum must be your feet. Repeat this exercise 25 times.
Once you manage to perfection these exercises for beginners, you can join a workout center or gym where trainer can design you a program of specific training for you to work each muscle group.