Low calorie diet: The Associate Diet
A diet based on high intake of carbohydrates.
The diet is associated with a reduced calorie diet. It contains almost all foods, including fats and sugar, even in minute doses. The associated diet is based on calorie control and high intake of carbohydrates (cereals, flour, fruit, vegetables, rice and bread). Their staple food is rice, meat, yogurt, bread and water.
Also Read: I don’t get affected by caffeine anymore!
Duration diet: at least 1 month and maximum 6 months.
Weight loss: of 3-4 kilos a month. Weight loss is very slow weight if taken as a rule, keeps the weight for a long time.
To the Diet Associate, we recommend you follow this dietary menu:
– Orange juice, coffee with skimmed milk, 3 slices of bran bread and butter.
– Alternatively, an apple, a glass of skim milk with cocoa powder and a croissant.
– Salad with meat, fish or eggs with 4 small potatoes.
– Another option is rice (6-8 tablespoons), vegetables or pasta with white cheese or fruit.
– Alternatively, lentils with bacon, yogurt and orange.
– Lettuce salad with lemon-marinated fish with white cheese or fruit and peach.
– Another option is vegetable salad with poultry and cheese.
– Another option is baked fish garnished with vegetables and fruit.