Magic Bullet vs. Nutribullet: The Ultimate Showdown
I’ll admit: I joined the blender craze too. I even had battery blenders. It’s a lot of fun to eat healthy and deliciously at the same time, and all I’ve got to do is hit the on button! Like me though, you’re probably looking at top brands and wondering what blender you should buy: Magic Bullet or Nutribullet. Both are great, but I’ve got the inside information here.
What is the Magic Bullet?
You can make tons of things with the Magic Bullet. Chop, blend, grind, mix, mince, or whip with this one blender! Known as your personal kitchen magician, get yourself something healthy and delicious quickly. This blender takes up minimal kitchen space, blends up efficiently, and can even be taken apart to put in the dishwasher. The cyclone cutting process works using the unique shape of the blade, so just throw the ingredients in, twist the blade atop, and line up the tabs to get started. Use either the lock on feature or pulse to make smoothies, milkshakes, sauces, or just to chop up vegetables for you. You can even find tons of great recipes online for when you run out of ideas!
– Chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds, and more
– All cups and lids are dishwasher safe
– Make recipes within 10 seconds
– Choose from a couple different colors
– Comes with a power base, 1 cross blade, 1 lid, 2 comfort lip rings, 1 party mug, 1 short cup, 1 tall cup
– Includes a 10 second recipes book
– Blends food uniformly and cleans up easily
– Not too big, but chops like a big model
– Blends quickly enough that you can “mix and go”
– Grinds even the chunkiest foods quickly
– The rubber teeth at the bottom are shallow and soft, so they can wear down overtime
– After a year or more the blade might not be as sharp
– You have to cut some things into small pieces
Best Suited For?
The Magic Bullet is perfect for those of you looking to get healthy without buying a huge and expensive blender or juicer. This little blender chops great regardless of what you’re making. From sauces to oatmeal to smoothies, the Magic Bullet can chop things up fast. This is an especially great blender for those of you who don’t have time to wait around juicing in the morning. All you need to do is throw in your ingredients, juice in 10 seconds, and you can be on your way.
What is the Nutribullet?
Nutribullet prides themselves on the health revolution started by their blenders. You can blend up fruits and vegetables for exceptional nutrient extraction power without any problem even with the blender’s compact size. The Nutrient Extraction method breaks down even the cells of fibrous foods so you get the most important vitamins, minerals, fiber, pulp, seeds, and skin smoothly. Now you can just drink up your fruits and veggies without balking at the texture! The Nutribullet goes together easily, cleans off quickly, and makes drinks fast enough for you to grab one just before running to work. The unique extractor blade twists onto any of the Nutribullet cups to save you time cleaning.
– Pulverizes fruits and vegetables effortlessly
– 600 watt motor
– Patented cyclonic design
– Comes with a power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade, 1 emulsifying blade, 2 resealable lids
– Even comes with a recipe book
– It certainly is powerful
– Extremely easy to clean up
– If you screw the base on tight and don’t overfill, you won’t have any problems with leakage
– Customer service is great; they’ve even sent out new bases before
– The noise is definitely a little loud
– Can sometimes leak
Best Suited For?
The Nutribullet is especially great for people looking to get healthy while still having all kinds of things to eat. You can blend just about anything for a smooth and delicious texture while still having all the fiber, seeds, and minerals. Luckily, it works fast too, so if you’re in a rush, you can transfer lids and get going.
Magic Bullet Or Nutribullet?
So which blender should you buy? Well, customers both like and dislike each model. They do both work quickly if you’re worried about the time they take, and both clean with ease too. On top of that they each have a variety of functions for juicing anything you need. There have been issues with the Magic Bullet wearing down after a while, just like people have reported the Nutribullet leaking. In the end, the Magic Bullet appears to work a little faster while the Nutribullet extracts more vitamins and minerals. What you choose depends mostly on your needs.
There’s a lot to consider when you decide to pick out a new blender. It took me forever to narrow down the choices, and even then I got stuck between Magic Bullet and Nutribullet! I won’t tell you which one I went with, but no matter which one you pick, you’ll be able to have some delicious drinks in no time.