Reasons to add yogurt to your diet
People around the world know that yogurt is always in supermarkets and often in every home refrigerators. But you know lcuáles are the benefits for your body, weight and health?
Yogurt is a food that is obtained by lactic fermentation, they are added bacteria – Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus that despite the name, are beneficial for the body.
Reasons to add yogurt to your diet.
Adding fruit makes food more tasty and attractive. Check now some reasons to add yogurt to your diet. But remember that your intake should not be excessive, must maintain a balance with other important nutrients for a healthy body.
In the process of making yogurt, microorganisms are used or mentioned are from lactose – therefore they are not as harmful to people who suffer from lactose intolerance. This also helps in better digestion of the product.
– Echo Yogurt is rich in calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B and protein.
– Yogurt is a food that needs no delay in the preparation, but still manages to maintain healthy and beneficial, unlike other products that are instant and harm the body, such as frozen.
– One of the most important benefits of yogurt and is scientifically proven. It is that it is able to restore your gut with healthy substances, even prevents gastrointestinal complications such as cancer and colitis.
– In the presence of calcium in yogurt it is important to strengthen the body, for the good care of the bones, teeth and some mechanisms of muscles.
– Yogurt can help you have a more agile and to promote energy production by cells reasoning.
– The nutrients and substances that are present in yogurt further stimulate the body’s defenses, thus increasing their natural capacity to respond more effectively to diseases and lose weight naturally